Monday 24 November 2014

I'm Alive!!! Muahahaha....

Well hello, strangers! Bet y'all thought I'd fallen off the edge of the universe, huh? Well you're kinda right, I disappeared into the void of a brand spankin' new job (which has entirely taken over my life for the better!!) but I missed you guys too much, so I'm back. I'm gonna cheat a little bit and use up a bunch of my old un-posted photos, mostly because they deserve to be shared, but also because I still don't really have time to do cool stuff yet. Let's crack on, shall we? 

Triumphant (lolz) return starts with a post I had saved in my Drafts here on Blogger - it's a recreation of an oooold mani with a couple of tweaks. Please enjoy China Glaze Dance Baby with special guest appearance from some BornPrettyStore glequins!

I'd like everyone to know that I'm having trouble typing because my nails are freakin' long right now. The upside of having a job that takes up aaaaaall of your time is that your nails grow and grow without you even knowing it haha! Bonus! Mmmk now deets:

The stunning pink is obviously Dance Baby, and the silver accent is Essie No Place Like Chrome. The glequins were purchased from Born Pretty Store (get 'em here) and are somewhat more effective and practical than my first version of this mani. I've mostly forgotten how to do this whole blogging thing, so here, have some more pics ^_^.

And for reference, here's the mani I was 'recreating' / borrowing the theory of:
The original used Essie Flawless and China Glaze Icicle, with rhinestones from (where else?!) BornPrettyStore. I like seeing before-and-after manis and pretending I've grown and improved as a nail-polish-ist (lolz suuuuuure...)!

I'm hoping to be around a bit more these days, especially over Christmas as I'll have a few more hours free (my work actually shuts down for a couple of weeks over the holiday period like a real grown up office, whhaaat!!?) so you can expect to get sick of me again! If you have any ideas of stuff you'd like to see / have some bitchy complaints about how ridiculously I've been slacking off and letting down the nailblog commuinty etc etc hit me up on Instagram - I still kinda exist on there..!

Ciao for now, and see you soon!