Tuesday 3 December 2013

ABC Challenge: R

Happy December!! Today's post features China Glaze Ruby Pumps and Running In Circles. Enjoy!

I used two coats of each with Seche Vite top coat for these photos. Both polishes dry a bit 'gritty' as many glitter polishes do, so if you want a smooth finish, Seche Vite or a good gel-y top coat is a must.
 Bit Christmassy, huh? I'm so excited for Christmas this year!
I added OPI It's Frosty Outside and My Favorite Ornament to complete the glittery-Christmassy goodness. Two coats of My Favorite Ornament and three of It's Frosty Outside for complete coverage.
Nice quick one today! It's getting hotter and busier here - working retail in December keeps you busy! Hope you're all having a wonderful December wherever you are and whatever you're doing! Not many letters left now... Check back soon for 'S'! ^_^.