Monday 17 February 2014

I Lied Again...

Hiya, yeah, so, I kinda lied a little bit. You know how I said I had some awesome glittery nails to share last Friday? I'm sort of still editing the photos... I took a LOT of photos 'cause I loved them so hard. Because I don't have the time / patience to edit it them at the moment, "here's one I prepared earlier!". You can consider this a 'from the vault' because it is a few weeks old. I'm sorry I haven't got the glittery goodness ready for you yet! In the mean time, here's some stud-y matte-y nails for you to enjoy.


I was going to use these for my NailArtFeb prompt 17 (Studs) but I wasn't real thrilled with 'em so I did something else. These are worth sharing anyway, I think. Maybe. Better than nothing, right??
I used two coats each of Essie Lilacism and Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau. The studs are from BornPrettyStore.com (where else?!). I decided to mattify these babies and I'm glad I did - the soft pastel and the square-edge studs make a nice contrast. I did wear these for like, a day, which for a mani I only did for a prompt is kind of groundbreaking!
Sorry I'm no fun at the moment - I kind of have some potentially big stuff going on and it's put everything else onto the back burner. Things should settle (one way or another!) soon, so expect bigger and better things!

Oh, I also bought myself a Light Box (which disperses light more evenly for photographic purposes) to hopefully stop the big ol' lamp reflection in my shiny nail photos! Stay tuned... XD