Thursday 27 February 2014

Psychedelic, Baby!

Well hello hello lovely people! Hope you're all doing wonderfully XD Today I've got some seriously psychedelic swirls to share - neon psychedelic swirls! Slip back to the swinging sixties with these babies!

I used China Glaze You Drive Me Coconuts (pink), That's Shore Bright (purple), and Too Yacht To Handle (aqua). The white that's visible is Essie Blanc which I used two coats of for a base - I knew these neon polishes were pretty sheer so they needed some help actually showing up at all. Seche Vite provides the glossy finish - these polishes dried semi-matte so I needed some SHINE. Psychedelic or what??
I also bought myself a bright shiny new light box to take my photos in - whaddaya reckon? I'm liking the black background, though I do have white, blue and red to choose from as well. The black was good for this mani because it made the neons POP (like they needed any help...!).
Oh how I've missed watermarbling! I need to make this a regular thing, I think. More so because I've discovered the more out-of-practice I get, the crappier they turn out. Gotta keep mah skillz up to scratch LOL!

I'm totally digging this, man. It's groovy, baby! Thanks for stopping by - I'm gonna try and post more often, I swear!! Xx