Thursday 3 October 2013

ABC Challenge: M

Hiya! Two posts in two days? Woah!! I know, I'm shocked too XD. Let's get on with it! I've got a double whammy for you today - M is for OPI My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours and My Chihuahua Bites!

So basically, I couldn't choose which one I wanted to show you. Solution? Both! I used two coats of each for these photos, with no top coat.
These are both deliciously creamy and super easy to work with. I could've done anything with them! Instead I chickened out and went with a super simple tape mani >_<.
I did actually try something else first, but it was a MASSIVE extra super awesome fail, so I deleted the photos and we will never speak of it again. I used two coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls as my base colour, taped off the sections and filled in the gaps with My Chihuahua Bites on top, and My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours on the tips. Is it just me or do these look like socks? =/
Both of these polishes are completely delicious and will be reappearing over the Summer for sure. Actually, I think I'm gonna go put My Chihuahua Bites on my toesies right meow! Take care, lovelies! ^_^