Wednesday 30 October 2013

We Interrupt This Programme...

... to bring you the most intensely pic-heavy post you ever did see. I was completely committed to continuing with the Alphabet Challenge, but then those scheming little devils at OPI went and released a bright shiny new Christmas collection!! Wahh!! 
I picked up six of the 18 available polishes - three of the 'core' shades and three of the Liquid Sands. Click on through, but get your scrolling finger ready - there's a LOT to look at!



Okay, because these photos took WAAAAAYYYYYYYYY longer than I expected to edit, and it's now 12:35am, I'm gonna be super lazy and barely say a word. For the majority of these photos, I used two coats of the polish and no top coat. I'll point out the exceptions when I get to them. Ready? Go!


 (Wholly molly you have no idea how madly in love with this I am!!!)


This one was a bit more sheer than the others, and needed three coats for full opacity for me. Considering layering it over a good silver like Essie No Place Like Chrome next time to save it / skip ahead to the full coverage.




 Two coats, no top coat...
 ...and with one coat of Seche Vite. Soooooooo yummy......!!
I could not believe how dense this glitter is! A true "glitter bomb". Freakin' amazing!!

Back to two coats, no TC.

Ah now, this next one is here to show the base colour before I applied Ski Slope Sweetie. I just wanted to point out that it's not part of the Mariah Carey Holiday 2013 Collection, but was part of the Spiderman collection that came out last year. The perfect off-white.
And a coat of the most amazing shimmer ever. It looked sheer, so I wanted to layer it over white. Snowglobe-y or what??
 A darker photo to show the incredible gold that flashes through!

How's your scrolling finger??!?? Told you there were a few pics! All of these polishes completely take my breath away, but there's now a special spot in my heart for both In My Santa Suit and Ski Slope Sweetie. Can't. Stop. Staring!! 

I'll be back on track for the next post - I've got my 'O' all figured out. It's a pink, so I thought, being Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I might try out a themed mani. We'll see how it goes... >.<. Take care, lovely people!! XD