Wednesday 25 July 2012

Pink Wednesday: Sweet Swirls

Happy Wednesday, lovely people! Hope your week is going well thus far. As you know, On Wednesdays We Wear Pink so today's quick and simple mani has pink with more pink! Let's just get to it =D 
Please excuse my horrible dry cuticles - I really haven't been taking care of my hands this week. I think I'm still hating my short nails so I don't like paying attention to my tips at the moment... I still felt obliged to do a Pink Wednesday post though!  
I started with two coats of China Glaze Something Sweet on my nubbin' nails, and stamped over it with fauxnad plate m64 in OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips. A challenge I didn't anticipate was that my stamping colour was exactly the same shade as my rubber stamp, so once the polish was on the stamper I had absolutely no idea where the design was or where it was going to land! I just had to guess and hope for the best... Fine in some cases, not so great in others...
Sweet and simple today my darlings. Enjoy the rest of your week - only two days til the weekend! Thanks for stopping by =D.