Friday 31 August 2012

Pink Wednesday: Hound's Ears

Hello wonderful people! Sorry for the delay on this Pink Wednesday post, but those of you following on Twitter or Facebook know that I've been having some issues with my blog host =(. For the last couple of days it has just not wanted to let me upload any pics! Anyway, I can now, so onwards! This mani is OPI I'm All Ears with BYS Black Satin stamped on top.
To quote a bestie of mine, I "love me some houndstooth"! I've used this stamp a few times now, and it's definitely up the top of my fav design pile. It never really called out to me, but once I tried it... Hooked!
These pics are a little out of focus because a) I had a crappy lighting source that upset my camera and b) I wanted you to see the insane shimmer in I'm All Ears. I've ranted and raved before about this polish so I won't go on too much, but just look at that shimmer!! IRL there was so much depth to this (3 coats of) polish that the stamp looked like it was floating on top. 
Sorry again for the delay, sweets, but it looks like we're all back up and running now. I've got a couple of new arrivals that I can't wait to share with you, so check in soon! =D