Saturday 7 September 2013

ABC Challenge: E

Hello, lovely people! Super super quick post today - I didn't even do any nail art for this feature polish because it's SO darn gorgeous on its own! I present to you - OPI Every Month Is Octoberfest!
I used ONE COAT for these photos - how cool is that?? I don't even know how to describe this polish... It's like a deep blue base with red micro glitter, I guess? Which makes it look purple, but it's still blue and red separately at the same time... Yeah... XD
The shimmer in this is crazy beautiful. For me it was visible in all different lighting, which is almost unheard of for shimmer! I didn't use a top coat - all that shiiiiine is just the polish.
It's a bit darker than polishes I like to wear on an every day basis, but as far as one-coat Autumn/Winter shades go, this is hard to beat. Flawless application (even with my terribly lazy unsteady method of slathering it on) and the shimmer really lifts it so it's not *so* dark. Completely wearable if you're a bit bolder than I am!
And a nice close up of that yummy deep red shimmer to finish up. Sorry it's such a plain post tonight - I'll be back into nail-arting for tomorrow's post ^_^. Thanks for stopping by!!