Sunday 22 September 2013

ABC Challenge: J

Hiya! We're up to J! I wasn't really feeling the nail-art wonder for this shade, so you'll have to put up with some simple (and pretty bad) stamping. Behold! It's Zoya Jana!

This is two coats of the lovely Jana. This is a warm brown-grey (taupe?) shade so you'd think it'd be crazy useful and sophisticated, but honestly I haven't even worn it apart from this post =/. I think maybe it's too dark to be a go-to colour for me, but in its own right it's completely gorgeous.
As I said, I wasn't really feelin' it, so I added some stamping with a Bundle Monster plate with and over Sinful Colors Snow Me White (what else!?). 
Not my best work, but hey, it's OWLS and I think they're cute =P
Sorry for this lack-luster post, but something about this shade just doesn't do it for me. Great colour, great formula, but just not me I guess. The 'K' post is a tonne better, I promise! >_<

Take care lovelies, and check in again soon ^_^.