Thursday 24 May 2012

Purple on purple

Hello lovely people, happy Thursday! Winding down to the weekend, wahoo! I have some photos that some of you will have seen before as I published them on Facebook before this blog existed. I wore this mani for ages because there's just something nice and simple about it, and I was a bit pleased with myself for the stamping - it wasn't a complete disaster! Pics...
 Two coats of OPI Steady As She Rose as my base colour, stamped with a BundleMonster plate (can't remember which one, and I'm at uni so I can't check...) in OPI Lincoln Park After Dark. This is essentially the full-nail non-taped version of the mani in 'A lil bit o' elegance'. I obviously like the pairing of these colours!
 
Sorry for such a short post, but I'm aware some of you have seen this before so wanted to keep it sweet! Which do you guys prefer, the full nail or the taped off tip? I know which one's easier to do! Thank you as always for stopping by =]


- Ally xx