Wednesday 5 September 2012

Pink Wednesday: Simple Sparkles

Happy Wednesday, wonderful people! On Wednesdays We Wear Pink and today's Pink Wednesday mani is a little bit simple, a little bit sparkly and a whole lotta pink. 
I used two coats of Essie Flawless for my pink polish, and applied two coats of China Glaze Icicle to my accent nails. I love how silver goes with everything! On Icicle I dotted on three pink rhinestones from the BornPrettyStore - the ultimate online store for all things nail art (and they ship internationally for free!!). A coat of Seche Vite on all nails keeps everything secure.
My camera can't even handle all that sparkle!
So there's today's quick, simple and PINK mani! What are your favourite colours to pair with a glittery silver? Do you wear rhinestones on your nails or think they get in the way? Happy Wednesdays, loves! 2 days to the weekend, woo!