Saturday 29 September 2012

The Flaming Fishtail

Happy Saturday, lovely people! Today I have a fishtail mani accent nail featuring China Glaze Hey Sailor, Papaya Punch and Happy Go Lucky! Less talky talkies more picky pickies! ;-)
As you can see I used the three colours for my other fingers. This is one (thickish) coat of each over 2 coats of OPI Don't Touch My Tutu!. One coat of each! I do so love China Glaze polishes =). A coat of Seche Vite finished it off. Maybe it's because it's almost October and all you lovely Americans have been spreading the Halloween excitement, but there's something really Halloween-y about the orange and yellow to me. It doesn't help that my nails are shaped a little bit like candy corn kernels =P. Maybe I'm just imagining it... Whaddaya think?
It was around 3am when I eventually finished this mani (I took the slow /stupid route and consequently ended up with a LOT of drying time...) so excuse the obvious imperfections ;-). I never said my polishing was perfect, but as with so many of my attempted manis, it's a great effect until you look closely! 
See, it's cooler from further away =P. Do you get into the Halloween spirit (teehee, I made a pun...) or do you think it's all overrated / for kids? How do you celebrate if you do? And what colours do you like most for a tri-colour fishtail mani? I love hearing from you all! =D 

Thank you SOO much for reading, lovelies!! Enjoy your weekend ;-)